Senior HR Advisor
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Key Areas of Responsibility & Accountability:
- Reporting line for LLR HR Administration staff (Direct Reports)
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with all customers; internal and external with the confidence and ability to challenge professionally; if required.
- Providing HR support and guidance to managers and staff with regards to all employee relations matters, in line with DHU policies and procedures, and best practice; referring to HRBP when the need arises.
- Supporting HRBP effectively and efficiently to deliver HR projects with a flexible approach, as and when the need arises.
- Supporting Senior HRBP & HRBP and operations with audit preparation and actions.
- Generating consistent and professional correspondence in line with policies, procedures and best practice.
- A good general standard of education, professional degree level
- Strong HR Administration skills
- 3+years with the minimum of 1+ years’
- Experience in a generalist role inclusive of Advisory tasks
- Previous HR experience within the health care sector is desirable
- Experience of GDPR and file management and maintenance
- Experience of updating and maintaining a HRIS
- A relevant professional HR qualification (CIPD level 5, or working towards level 5) IT proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook Confidentiality, discretion and tact Positive and proactive, Empathetic, Confident team player.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior HR Advisor job in Leicester, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally