NHS Digital- Recruitment Advisor
Location: Leeds (Mixture of Hybrid and office work. You will need to access the Leeds site as we attend on a fortnightly basis)
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 5:00 (37.5 hours)
Pay: £13.12 per hour
This is an ongoing temporary position until March 2023, with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
If successful in the role you would be responsible for providing expert advice and support to line managers and staff across the NHS Digital on recruitment policy and practice.
What the role will include:
- Put the customer at the heart of everything we do and look for ways to continually improve the candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Proactively contact candidates to provide guidance and support as they progress through the recruitment journey.
- Proactively source and attract candidates using various methods including social media aligned to our diversity strategy.
- Work with the Recruitment Business Partners to create compelling, enticing and interesting job adverts to ensure we attract the right calibre and diversity of candidates.
- Work with the wider Recruitment team to provide subject matter expertise on policies, process and procedures covering the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Maintain and assuring data quality and information in relation to HR Recruitment activity.
- Previous experience of working in a recruiter or resource role, either in-house or in an agency.
- Experience of the full end to end recruitment cycle.
- Great Stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to using a variety of sourcing channels to fill ‘hard to fill’ and volume vacancies including LinkedIn.
- Evidence of having built effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent customer service skills, to support and provide candidates with an outstanding experience.
- You will have the ability to prioritise, manage your own workload, work in a fast- paced environment, and work to conflicting and changing priorities.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this NHS Digital – Recruitment Advisor job in Leeds, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally