- Job Type/Function:
- Contract Type:
Fixed Term Contract
- Total number of weekly/annual hours:
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Contracting Manager
Location: Normanton OR Chester (Flexible working available)
Contract Type: FIXED TERM CONTRACT ENDING MAY 2023 (Full-Time)
Salary: FROM £30,000
Shift pattern: Monday-Friday office hours
Closing Date: 03/06/2022 (subject to change)
*Great opportunity for Assistant Buyer/Junior Buyer/Buyer looking for their next step within the procurement industry. Please apply to receive more information and a role profile*
We are looking for a Contracting Manager who has an understanding of procurement, who is confident in engaging with stakeholders at multiple levels, and most of all who is driven to provide the best experience for our customers and is passionate about delivering value to the NHS to join our Ward Based Consumables Team.
Do you want to help make a difference to the NHS?
Well, if you do, then here at DHL/NHS Supply Chain we are looking for people to come and work in an agile, entrepreneurial organisation where your passion, personality and drive matter as much as your experience.
What do we want?
We have a variety of roles that cover procurement, change management, clinical engagement, and business development. But what we really want is people who share our desire to be the best we can be.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working within the fastest growing medical device procurement organisation in the UK. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you’ll ensure that the NHS benefit from receiving the best medical devices at the lowest cost, guaranteeing that people like you and us have access to the latest and best performing technology available.
- Managing all contracting activities ensuring plans are managed, delivered on time and are inline with the relevant procurement regulations.
- Working within a dynamic team of internal stakeholders, such as procurement, contracting, clinical and project management, alongside several external stakeholders to develop and manage frameworks across a wide portfolio of medical products.
- Supporting the delivery of category strategies, procurement plans and ongoing contract management to meet the objectives of NHS Supply Chain, operating under the current model.
- Deliver fully compliant tenders from strategy creation through to award stage for specific product categories
- Work alongside the trading buyers and clinical team in developing category strategies
- Work collaboratively to ensure all contracts are implemented within required legal guidance and frameworks
- Construct tender specifications and manage the tender process
Employed by DHL to work as part of our NHS Supply Chain. NHS Supply Chain provide patient-focused healthcare products and supply chain services to the UK’s National Health Service.
We’re also a friendly bunch from a multitude of backgrounds all with a shared passion and knowledge, that working together is how we succeed
What do we offer?
- A competitive package
- Flexibility to work in both an office and home environment
- Support to help you develop and succeed in reaching your potential
As a DHL employee you’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits aimed at enhancing your wellbeing both at home and at work, from a free and confidential 24/7 GP Service and Employee Assistance Programme to affordable loans, simple savings and financial education. You and your family can also access our mental health app on the go, free mortgage and Will advise as well as hundreds of retail and lifestyle discounts. We also offer yearly free flu jabs and give you access to our Private Medical Insurance through AXA Health. All this and more is hosted on our Benefits platform which you will have access as a DHL Employee.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, what do we need form you?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Procurement experience to a similar level
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with agreed SLA’s
- Ability to understand and manipulate data
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Contracting Manager job in Normanton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally