Staff Nurse- Surgical Ward – Private Hospital
- Location: Leeds
- Position: Surgical Nurse
- Service: General Hospital
- Care: Surgical Ward
- Salary: £25,500 – £31,500 ( band 5 ) per annum – depending on experience
- Hours: Full time or part time hours available
- Contract type: Permanent
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse ( RGN ) to join a highly reputable private hospital based in Leeds. The Hospital has an excellent opportunity for a Staff Nurse ( RGN ) to join our surgical ward team during an exciting period of development and expansion. The hospital boasts a range of fantastic facilities and puts their patients at the heart of everything they do and is very passionate about person-centred care. The hospital offers a wide variety of services and facilities including four operating theatres, a sterile services department, endoscopy suite and a diagnostic and imaging department. The hospital covers a range of medical specialities including orthopaedic surgery, oncology, cardiology and general surgery.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be working on a surgical ward as part of our nursing team and will be responsible for:
- Assessing patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload giving you the opportunity to develop your clinical skills.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Provide post-operative care such as wound dressing, IVs and drains
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
Who we’re looking for
- Be NMC registered RGN – your pin must not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months hospital experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Have been employed in surgical or acute setting.
- Patient focused and passionate about quality of care
Employees are offered a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Competitive annual salary
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- On-going training and career development
- Friendly working environment
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free Parking
How to Apply:
Specification: All applicants for the role of Staff Nurse must have a valid NMC Registration ( RGN ) with no restrictions and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Applicants must also have current surgical experience.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Amy Daruvalla on 01489 774 211 or send a copy of your CV to amy.daruvallaappointgroup.co.uk
Alternatively, you can text 07537 416319 – this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know who it’s from.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Staff Nurse – Surgical Ward – EXCELLENT BENEFITS job in Leeds, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally