The Recruitment Co are recruiting for an experienced Catering Manager to work for the NHS based in Scarborough.
You will also be required to oversee Bridlington and Malton Hospitals.
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours a week – some weekend work will also be required.
Rate of Pay:
£14.33p/h – £ 22.93p/h
- Support the Facilities Manager in providing a safe, professional and high quality service to patients, customers and other service users
- Work with the Estates & Facilities Management Team and other Trust Senior Managers to ensure a patient/customer centred and safety focused service.
- Ensure a smooth running of the Catering Department on a day-to-day basis and manage the production processes (cook fresh, cook-chill and cook freeze) on a daily basis ensuring that all control procedures are consistently followed together with ensuring stock is controlled and costs minimised.
- Professional cooking City & Guilds 7061/2 or BTEC or NVQ 4 in Food Production & Service craft-based qualifications
- GCSE Grade C or above or equivalent in Maths/ English
- Higher education: degree, HND or similar level of education
- Advanced/Level 4 Food Safety Certificate
- Management qualification
To apply please submit your CV.
***If you are job seeking, but this doesn’t sound like the right job or location for you, feel free to connect with us as we have a number of live vacancies and may have something else to suit you***
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Catering Manager job in Scarborough, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally