We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join a team of Support Workers. You will support people to live life to the fullest by empowering their independence.
Support Workers do not need prior experience in Health Care Assistant or Social Care roles as full training is given.
As a Support Worker you will be helping the people you support live the life they want to and ensuring a personalised approach is taken to the planning and delivery of their care.
Full and part time opportunities available in the Wroxham area.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- Provide a safe environment for individuals to live, grow and flourish
- Encourage individuals to lead an independent life as much as possible
- Assist in planning and facilitating daily activities and encourage inclusion within the community
- Support, encourage and prompt individuals to take medication following person centred plans and protocols
- Be able to report and record accurately
What’s in it for you?
- Paid training
- Fully funded DBS
- High Street vouchers
- Career progression
- Job security
- and many more…
Experience not necessary, all we ask is that you are flexible, kind, caring and compassionate.
Days, Nights, Weekends and bank -shifts to be discussed.
£11.75 per hour. Days and Nights available
Click to apply