Nursing Home Manager – Cheshunt, Herts
Rated OUTSTANDING by the CQC, this is a rare opportunity to lead our amazing, caring team at Kingfisher Nursing Home!
We are a family run, award winning care home group looking for a Nurse Qualified (RGN) Home Manager for our beautiful care home in Cheshunt, Kingfisher Nursing Home.
We are looking for candidates with Nursing Home management experience – either as the Registered Home Manager, Deputy Manager or Unit Manager, who displays the right values, is willing to be hands on and is ready to take the next step in their career.
Location: Kingfisher Nursing Home, Emmanuel Lodge, College Road, Cheshunt, EN8 9NQ
Salary: circa £55,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Job type: Permanent, full-time
We need you now, they need you always…
We are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable candidate to take responsibility for the smooth running and day to day management of our 22 bedded Nursing Home in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire. The Home offers nursing, residential, dementia and palliative care, both for long and short-term stays.
The successful candidate must be an RGN and have a valid NMC Pin Number.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in a management role within the Nursing Home sector and is able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded, committed individual with proven management and nursing skills. You will be leading a very close-knit team of people to ensure that an excellent standard of care is provided to our residents in line with CQC Regulations, and that staff are suitably trained and conversant in their duties; good people management and delegation skills are therefore essential.
You will also be expected to build strong relationships with all stakeholders, market the home, maintain high occupancy and average fees, work in line with an agreed financial budget and engage positively with the community.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary) based on key performance indicators
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training, support and mentorship, with career progression
- Support in achieving additional qualifications, including nationally recognised qualifications
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free parking
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme with financial rewards
- Great benefits package, including long service awards and access to a wide range of offers and discounts from hundreds of high street and online stores
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Registered Nurse qualification with active NMC PIN is essential
- Strong clinical skills
- Understanding of CQC requirements, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, HSE (Health & Safety Executive) requirements and other relevant legislation
- Excellent communication, teamwork and management skills
- A positive attitude with a caring nature
- Flexible and supportive with the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience working as a Registered Home Manager, Deputy Manager or Unit Manager is essential to be considered
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Call our recruitment team to enquire: 07508 907 679, or email us at jobswestgatehc.co.uk
Please note: We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we receive suitable applications, therefore, an early submission of application is encouraged. Applications are reviewed on a weekly basis; interviews are arranged to suit on an ‘as and when required’ basis. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Westgate Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Nursing Care Home Manager job in Waltham Cross, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally