* Hybrid or Remote working for UK based candidates, London or Birmingham*
Lorien’s client, a very well-known household name (you’ve probably got one of their apps on your phone right now!) with offices and customers across the globe, is currently looking to bolster their already impressive Software development function with some great new talent, this time in the shape of Mid to Lead level Web development specialists.
You will live and breadth web development, be a true specialist in your area and enjoy working with cutting edge technology as you build out highly scalable and functional web-based products being used by millions of users around the world, create reusable components across Micro frontends, and build and maintain UIs supporting various devices/browsers.
Here’s an insight as to what you can expect in return for your efforts:
- Great Hybrid or remote working arrangements (with occasional visits to their amazing London or Birmingham offices)
- Strong remuneration packages in line with level as well as a great bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits packages which you can tailor to your own preferences
- Plenty of opportunities for both professional and technical progression (including personal development days to upskill in any areas of interest to you)
- A successful, growing team of like-minded and technically brilliant people to work with, and a lot more!
And here’s what you need to bring to the table:
- Solid front end skills
- HTML, CSS
- Building and maintaining user interfaces that support multiple devices
- Micro Frontends
- Ideally test automation and DevOps
- Ideally a great GitHub!
- Ability to learn as you go and pick up new skills / technologies along the way while encouraging others to do so too
If that sounds of interest so far and you’d like to learn more, pop your latest CV over, and let’s have a chat about the finer details to make sure it ticks all your boxes!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Software Developers (React/Node) – Remote/Hybrid job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally