Customer Service Administrator
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday, 08.45-17.00, Fridays 08.45-16.00 (40 hrs p/w)
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum (FTE)
Benefits: Up to 30 days holiday (FTE), Sportswear discounts, early finish Fridays, pension scheme
Our Client is a market leader in design, sourcing, distribution, and promotion. Specialising in apparel, footwear, and accessories, our Client nurtures a range of high-profile consumer brands in both the UK & International markets, creating outstanding product ranges with authentic brand identities.
About the Role
Our Client is looking to recruit an Independent Accounts Administrator to be accountable for providing customer service administration and support to Focus Brand customers.
- Delivering timely and efficient customer service administration and support in liaison with the Key Account Managers.
- Business partnering with the relevant internal operations teams to handle queries relating to the whereabouts of stock/deliveries etc.
- Handling customer web enquiries, ensuring to escalate to the Operations Manager where appropriate.
- Team working to manage the entry, contact and post/ goods in and out for the building (reception duties).
Functional and/or Technical Skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- High level of attention to detail
- High-level of organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage conflicting and competing demands effectively
- Works co-operatively with others and values their contributions in order to meet Team and own objectives and support effective team working. (TEAM)
- Involves and supports others in order to indicate what is required and strive for improved business performance. (LEADERSHIP)
- Communicates relevant information clearly and concisely to others in order to share information and gain commitment. (COMMUNICATION)
- Collects relevant information and identifies solutions to problems in order to assess/understand issues and resolve problems. (RESULTS)
Please note that this vacancy closes to new applicants on Tuesday 28th June 2022.
Our Client is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Customer Service Administrator job in St Albans, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally