INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – SWEDEN
Reporting to: Regional Sales Director
Location: Gnesta, Sweden or Pangbourne, UK
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time
> ABOUT US
XP Power is a global leader in providing essential power solutions to the Healthcare, Technology and Industrial markets. We are a fast-growing business, based in numerous locations across North America, Asia and Europe, and are listed as a FTSE 250 company on the London Stock Exchange. We are extremely proud and committed to our culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed, and Integrity. We are looking for self-motivated professionals who thrive in dynamic environments. Joining our team means you will work in a high performing global company where employees collaborate and strive to make XP Power the first-choice power solutions provider delivering the ultimate experience for our customers and our people.
> THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for self-motivated professional who thrive in dynamic environments. Joining our team means you will work in a high performing global company where employees collaborate and strive to make XP Power the first-choice power solutions provider delivering the ultimate experience for our customers and our people.
Working as part of Northern Europe Sales Team, you would be responsible for growing our current business in Sweden. You should have the ability to build strong working relationships with manufacturers of Healthcare and Industrial equipment and aid them in selecting the best Power Solution for their application. You should be a confident, self-motivated individual who can work as part of a team or on their own. Setting your own daily agenda, to deliver on the agreed targets that align with the company’s sales strategy.
Applicants can be based from our Swedish office in Gnesta, or alternatively work from our UK office in Pangbourne. The position would suit a sales focused individual with technical interest or an engineering qualified individual seeking a broader commercial role which utilises their technical knowledge. Full product training would be given. Successful applicants should be prepared to travel frequently within Sweden for customer meetings and to the UK for training and sales Conferences.
> KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To fully understand the accounts and prospects within your sales area.
- Identify the top 20 Focus accounts within your sales area, these will be accounts that will have significant impact to the growth of your area.
- Establish a plan to penetrate these Focus accounts and maximize their business with XP Power.
- To pro-actively call, in line with agreed targets all spending and non-spending accounts looking for new projects and increasing the business level within these accounts.
- To deal with incoming sales enquiries positively and speedily and to ensure they are taken as far as possible maximizing the proportion of orders received.
- Doing sufficient design in work to satisfy the agreed targets for orders and fuel future growth and fining new projects.
- Maximise the margin contribution for each order by understanding both XP’s and the customer’s costs and needs.
- Maintain the Salesforce database to provide accurate Order & Revenue forecasts for each project within your sales area.
> Key Qualifications and Skills
- Professional communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong customer orientation with hands on mentality
- Decision maker
- Fluent in English.
- Degree or HNC in Engineering or Physics is preferred.
- Interest in technology.
- Knowledge of power supplies would be an advantage – but is not essential.
- Sales experience or customer service experience.
- Keen to learn and hungry to succeed.
- Good written and spoken Swedish would be an advantage – but is not essential
> WHY WORK FOR US?
XP Power provides a safe and healthy working environment that is stimulating and collegiate, where employees are empowered to make a real difference. We place our people at the heart of everything we do. We understand that if we provide our people with the ultimate experience, they will provide the ultimate experience to our customers.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Private Healthcare
- Pension contributions up to 8%
- 25 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day for every 5 years’ service to a maximum of 30 days)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance of 4 x annual salary
- Volunteering day allowance of one day per year to participate in an environmental or community relations project
> OUR PEOPLE – OUR POWER
XP Power is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating an environment where people are valued, supported and nurtured to deliver their best. Operating globally, we celebrate the cultural differences that exist in the countries in which we do business. Being a truly diverse and inclusive community helps us grow our business through innovation; attracting and retaining talent to engage the people who buy our power solutions. We know that by cultivating the ultimate experience for all our people, they will deliver the same to our customers.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Internal Account Manager job in Reading, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally