* Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
* Where possible, identify process improvements.
* Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
* Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
* Update of case manager computer systems.
* Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
* Date-set of files
* Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
* Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good organisational skills.
* Good data input skills.
* Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
Amazing Opportunities Include:
* Offices in Leeds and Hull city centres and potential for hybrid working
* Bonus scheme
* Smart Casual dress code
* Profitable global company
* Market-leaders in their specialism with excellent service reputation.
* Family-friendly policies with a strong focus on work/life balance – e.g. paid birthday leave
* Significant career progression opportunities – large in-house training function
* Highly innovative with a strong focus on technology.
Please note you must pass a full credit check in order to be considered!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Case Manager job in Hull, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally