· Year 4 Class Teacher
· Salary: £120 -£125/day
· KS2 Experience is required
· Start date: ASAP
Brandt Education are working alongside a vibrant and GOOD 1 form entry primary school in Lytham St Annes to recruit an enthusiastic Year 4 Teacher. The class teacher will have responsibility for the whole class with support of one teaching assistant. The applicant will work as part of a supportive team who pride themselves in giving 100% to the children’s needs at the school.
The school is proud of its happy and inclusive environment that caters for children of varying needs. Pupils within the school are given many opportunities to progress by being exposed to a broad and varied curriculum. QTS is essential and experience of working previously in Key Stage 2 preferred. Newly Qualified Teachers are encouraged to apply, as well a fully qualified teachers.
- OFSTED: Good
- Very warm and inclusive staff team.
- A happy and vibrant learning environment
. A school that prides itself on giving 100% everyday
- Must hold UK QTS
- Experience working in Key Stage 2
- Good, positive behaviour management strategies
- Have a nurturing and positive approach to teaching
- Hold a full enhanced DBS check on the update service – this can be sorted at a later date.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to send your full CV to be reveiwed.