Responsible for Managing and Improving the Warehouse Operations, responsible for stock management and stock accuracy on site. Lead a team of agency and direct employees to ensure the scheduled shipments are made in time for the agreed cut offs. Improving Housekeeping and Safety whilst supporting the Operations Manager to achieve the company deliverables of Efficiency, Productivity, and Safety on time to meet operational requirements.
Key Result Areas
– Manage and Maintain Stock Accuracy of Warrington Warehouses.
– Responsible for conducting regular stock checks of Product Codes to ensure no variances to system shown stock.
– Ensure any stock variances are investigated and reported to Company Accountant and Operations Manager with corrective actions.
– Ensure Picking and Packing Operations are carried out efficiently and accurately, audit where necessary.
– Ensuring that all Waste is disposed of from Site in line with the WEE Directive and approved Waste Contractors are used.
– Continue to monitor Warehouse staff absence and provide corrective actions when necessary
– Any other duties deemed reasonable as Assigned by Operations Manager.
– Generate reports and follow up on corrective actions for stock discrepancies and picking errors.
– Monitor the effectiveness of the warehouse operations
– Monitor the effectiveness of the company’s returns procedure.
– Ensure Goods Collection / Trade Counter service provided is of high standard of quality
– To continuously improve the warehouse process to seek continuous improvement in productivity/quality.
– Manage departmental activity and expenditure within agreed financial targets to contribute to the overall
– Responsible for management/scheduling of Inbound Deliveries to support Sales Orders.
– Provide a Warehouse environment that operates efficiently to achieve off loading, picking, packing and despatch of our products to achieve our targets for the satisfaction of our customers.
– Ensure adherence to Health & Safety Regulations at all levels through facilitating and planning training, communication, risk assessments and audits.
– Create a safe working environment within the warehouse for all warehouse operatives.
– Establish and maintain positive relationships with people at all levels, ensuring regular communication with Managers, Sales and Accounts Team and support functions.
– Successfully lead and manage a busy warehouse team with the ongoing support of the operations manager.
Please apply online or call Magda on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.