My client is a world leading executive search firm based in Mayfair – central London. Natural churn sees them recruiting for a Billings officer to join their EMEA team.
My clients processes are extremely automated therefore the majority of the role will be working with the business and field teams checking contracts and agreements
This role will be responsible for revenue and accounts receivables transactions and reporting including: –
- Reviewing and validating details of client contracts and confirmed engagements in SAP adhere to Sox Controls.
- Responsible for the whole client billing process for specific billing offices.
- Thorough understanding of the billings process and transactions and improving these processes where possible.
- Assisting the field and liaising with Revenue COE regarding more complex queries.
- Providing training for new starter.
- Supporting less experience members of the team with any queries daily.
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for internal audit purposes.
- Involvement in the month end close process.
- Other ad hoc tasks, as needed.
To apply for this role you would have at least 2 years experience within a billings position. As this is a business and filed facing role you will need to have excellent communications skills and be confident speaking to all levels across the business.
Salary & Benefits
£33,000 – £35,000 + generous annual leave, bonus and other benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Billing Clerk job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally