Clinical Service Manager Monday to Friday
- Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Position: Clinical Service Manager RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: Nursing, residential and palliative care (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: Up to £46,883 per year depending on experience
- Hours: Based on 40 hours per week
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts – supernumerary time
- Contract type: Permanent
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We are one of the UK’s leading private healthcare companies located in over 150 locations across the UK, it is our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse to develop their nursing career at our home located in Trowbridge, Wiltshire
We offer fantastic support and development for every employee to help you develop your skills to their full potential.
Our home based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, is a homely care home offering nursing, residential, palliative and respite care. The highly trained staff also care for those with dementia, Parkinson’s and younger people who are physically disabled, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RGN or RNLD to come and join as part of our management team as a Clinical Service Manager.
Role: As the Clinical Service Manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to danielle.barrettappointgroup.co.uk you can also text me on 07537 416319 its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let’s have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Deputy Manager Care home job in Trowbridge, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally