Clinical Service Manger – Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Southall, Greater London
- Position: Clinical Service Manager MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE
- Care Categories: Dementia, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease and also to the young physically disabled. Palliative care is also available
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: Up to £43,326.40 Dependent on experience
- Hours: Full time hours 40 hours
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts Monday to Friday
- Contract type: Permanent
*Over Good CQC 5/5
* Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in con-trol of when you access your earnings*
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Southall, Greater London . Our home is a purpose-built care home, we offer a range of tailored care options for short or long term needs. Care is provided to people living with dementia, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease and also to the young physically disabled. Palliative care is also available.
Role: As the Clinical Service Manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
Employee Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 18 months’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
- Free flu vaccine
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse:
*PLEASE NOTE ANY APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE A TEIR 2 SPONSORSHIP ARE CURRENTLY NOT BEING CONSIDERED*
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm – I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to danielle.barrettappointgroup.co.uk
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Deputy Manager – Monday to Friday job in Southall, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally