Accept Recruitment is offering an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor (Nights) to join a well-known pharmacy packing and distribution company based in Coalville.
The company manages NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. They are established for over 20 years with over 100,000 five-star reviews on Trust Pilot and helping over 300,00 patients in England through their cutting-edge technology alongside UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists, and customer care advisers.
This position is on an initial temporary basis, but upon completing a 12 week period, the right candidate will move onto a permanent contract.
Shifts and rates of pay:
- Sunday-Thursday: hours of 11pm to 6:45am (but some flexibility is needed to work additional hours in busy periods)
- Hourly rate offered is up to £15ph
- Managing a team of around 15 operatives (including HR duties)
- Meeting required KPIs and department targets
- Ensuring the daily planning is followed
- Liaising with other departments/clients
- Goods in – ensuring stock is booked in correctly and in correct location in warehouse, quality checking (expiry dates)
- Goods out – ensuring orders are dispatched correctly and promptly
- Dealing with customer queries/issues/returns
- Using WMS
- Adhering to all Health & Safety protocol
- Good communication skills – both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a Team Leader/Supervisor role within a fast paced environment
- First Aider/Fire Marshall training
- A positive attitude when dealing with challenge & change
- The ability to be forward thinking and able to plan
If you are interested in a new challenge, please apply today with your most recent CV.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Accept Recruitment are recognised as one of the best recruitment agencies in Leicester, if this role isn’t suitable please check our website for more warehouse jobs, driving jobs or in general any agency work in Leicester.
If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.