Job Title: Recruitment Advisor
Salary: £20k-£25k dependant on experience (£30k OTE) uncapped commission
Full Time, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
As a valued member of the Internal Recruitment team, you’ll source potential candidates from a wide pool of talent identifying individuals with the skills and experience to thrive in our fast-paced working environment.
We are looking for self-motivated and conscientious individual to join our rapidly expanding recruitment consultancy in the heart of Brighton.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and competitive bonus scheme with the potential to progress into a Recruitment Manager role within 12-18 months.
- As a Recruitment Advisor it will be your job to support the Recruitment Managers with certain tasks. You will be using a range of Jobs boards and would utilise these to find people that you feel would be suitable for the role you are looking to fill.
- You will spend a lot of time on the phone speaking to a large and diverse range of people, getting as much information as possible to enable to you match the right candidates to the right roles.
- Although this is a mainly desk based role you will be also required from time to time to accompany the Recruitment Managers on visits to clients to ensure you fully understand the clients brief on the type of role, the culture fit and the type of business.
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Qualify short list and present candidates to the Recruitment Managers
- Identify leads and referrals from each candidate
- Provide pre-employment checks and GDPR Processes in line with company policy
- Accurately record candidate information on company CRM
- Meet agreed KPI’s set by Recruitment Managers
- Effective communication is of vital importance
- Exceptional client facing and interpersonal skills
- Up to date knowledge of products and services offered
- IT skills Word, Excel, Outlook
- No experience required as full training will be given
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Recruitment Advisor job in Brighton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally