Registered Nurse – RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Location: Whittlesey, Peterborough
- Position: Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse ( Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
- Salary: £17.75 – £18.25 / £30,459 – £41,756
- Hours: Full or Part time contracts (22, 33 and 44-hour options)
- Shift Pattern: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference all shifts. Flexible shift patterns available upon request
More information on the Nursing home and company:
You will be working for one of the UK’s leading private healthcare companies located in over 300 locations across the UK. The company are recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent care providers, they specialise in care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents. The home is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their team and can consider newly qualified nurses or experienced. The home offers round-the-clock care for people who require nursing, residential, respite care as well as care for people living with Parkinson’s and we are looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RGN or RNLD ) to come and join the friendly team. The home has a fantastic reputation and is a very welcoming environment for staff, residents, families and friends.
· Mental Health
· Older People
· Nursing Dementia
· Palliative Care
· Convalescent Stay
· Long Term Stay
· Short Term Stay
The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. Whether you are a newly qualified nurse or an experienced nurse looking for further progression, you will have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home.
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Registered Nurse will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
All you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly, my name is Rebecca Rouse (Lead Healthcare Consultant) and my number is 01489 774 213 or send a copy of your CV to rebecca.rouseappointgroup.co.uk you can also text me on 07537416319.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RGN or RNLD ) Staff Nurse