Connect Appointments are excited to be recruiting for a prestigious leisure wear brand currently undergoing a period of growth and expansion across both the Scottish and UK marketplace.
As their business and brand grows, they are looking to welcome an experienced Marketing Administrator to the team. Working on a hybrid basis within their Livingston office you will be responsible for delivering the company’s marketing plan in line with the business’s strategy and goals.
This is a hybrid position after training, where your working hours will be:
- 9am to 5pm
- Office: Monday and Wednesday
- Home: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Salary of £21,000 per annum.
As a Marketing Administrative you will be an essential member of the marketing department, assist in all areas to help the team and the company achieve its goals. Your duties will include:
- Assisting in planning, implementing and co-ordinating marketing campaigns
- Support the organisational and planning of promotional and brand events
- Tracking and reporting on marketing activities
- Other admin duties as required
Ideal skills, traits and experience for this Marketing Officer position include:
- Hand-on experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Excellent organising and multitasking skills
- Great attention to detail
Ideally for this Marketing Administrative role you will have previous administration experience with a marketing environment or other similar industry.
With over 30 years of outstanding service, join a company that is trusted by more than 46 brands each day, who values hard work, talent, belonging and inclusivity above all. Join a company who values you! Apply now or call our Livingston branch on 01506 449944.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Marketing Administrator – Hybrid Working job in Livingston, Scotland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally