We are recruiting a corporate/commercial solicitor to join Turley Legal (www.turley.legal). We will consider all levels of PQE.
Turley Legal was established in 2020 and we are expanding quickly. With combined experience of over twenty years, we pride ourselves on our fresh approach to the provision of legal services, promoting a relaxed atmosphere and culture while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and client responsiveness.
Our head office is based on the North Coast but we are flexible with location when it comes to the right candidate.
About The Role
The role/key responsibilities:
You will work with other team members on a broad range of corporate and commercial legal matters, to include:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Venture capital investments;
- Corporate structuring and re-organisations;
- Employee benefit schemes;
- Shareholders/joint venture agreements;
- Commercial contracts,
- You have previous corporate/commercial experience or have trained in a recognised corporate/commercial practice;
- You have previous experience using the full Microsoft suite, to include Teams;
- You are attentive to detail and very organised;
- You are proactive and can work autonomously;
- You have a growth mindset and can-do attitude;
- You have excellent communication skills with a proven ability to write and adapt style to different voices and audiences;
- You are hands-on: focussed on execution, removing ambiguity and comfortable making and acting on decisions;
- You want to be part of and are excited about becoming part of the growth and development of Turley Legal.
What we can offer you
- An ambitious, motivated and supportive team environment;
- A driven but relaxed and inclusive working culture;
- Cutting edge legal technology and infrastructure;
- Excellent clients and quality of work; including international clients and multijurisdictional matters;
- Industry exposure as your experience develops;
- Structured freedom to make the role your own;
- Competitive salary, and flexible working practices;
- Tangible career progression opportunities;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
- Generous bonus structure;
- Company laptop and mobile;
- Gym membership;
- Regular team events.
About The Company
At Turley Legal we have created a platform to enable best in class lawyers to enjoy a better way of working. We aim to offer a unique model for self-employed lawyers to run and grow their practices on their own terms, retaining a higher proportion of their billings while doing so. This model is not based on increasing headcount, but on adding specialist capability where merited by our clients’ requirements. We want lawyers who are respected and experienced in their recognised field and as such we expect your equals at Turley Legal will be as passionate as you are for doing excellent work for great clients in a results-driven environment.
In addition to the flexibility and empowerment offered to lawyers by our model, our investment in technology to enable the provision of seamless collaborative services will encourage cross-referral opportunities and enable our lawyers to expand and build their practices out in their chosen direction. If you are an established lawyer in any legal discipline and are interested in a fresh approach to legal working practices we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Candidate must be a qualified solicitor
- Previous corporate/commercial experience or have trained in a recognised corporate/commercial practice
Closing DateFriday 5th August, 2022
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this CORPORATE/COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR (All levels considered) job in Coleraine, Northern Ireland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally