Role: Sales Financial Analyst
Location: Heathrow Feltham, Middlesex
Salary / Rate of pay: Up to £38,000
A hybrid role
Platinum Recruitment is working in partnership with a popular Freight Forwarder, and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Financial Analyst to join their team.
What’s in it for you?
- Career progression
- To work with fantastic people
- My client is a very well-established business within the logistics and transport industry.
- A full time and permanent role
- Pension/ holidays etc
Why choose our Client?
This is an important role based in the London Heathrow HQ acting as a business partner to both finance and sales. Reporting jointly to the UK Finance Manager and UK Sales Director and splitting time across the functions, the individual will generate sales performance data on areas such revenue, gross margin and volumes for new and existing customers, product lines, vertical markets and input into UK customer tenders.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working alone and as part of a team, be proactive and engaging and have an interest and comfort level in extracting and working with large data sets and using available tools to present it in a clear way. An awareness and interest in commercial data and some exposure to logistics/ freight forwarding would be advantageous.
This role represents a good opportunity for the right candidate to develop their current skill set and knowledge within a high performing team in a dynamic but supportive environment.
- Production of the monthly sales team performance scorecards in line with regional guidelines.
- Be a CRM Sales Force Super User with responsibility for SF query management, resolution, and escalation. Extract latest opportunity pipeline (for inside and outside sales teams) and provide SF training, and support to UK users.
- Produce specific customer reports each month as per agreed timelines.
- Input into UK Management Letter deck – customer performance, uptraders, downtraders, BDM performance, SF Metrics.
- Produce and maintain monthly business KPI – operational and productivity KPI’s to assist management to review operations performance.
- Other sales report to include verticals, product line eg. Pharma scorecard and Customer Tiers for inclusion in sales planning
- Aid the SD & FD during the annual Budgeting process with a focus on customer Revenue, volume and gross margin data collection and analysis (working with sales).
- Support to sales on large tenders to frame Sales and GP model for review/approval
- Customer reporting requirements on KPI’s / Quarterly business review data for customer meetings
- Must be at ease using several different systems and platforms
- Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data from multiple data sources.
- 2 years working in a busy Finance dept.
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel Skills – Pivots, VLOOKUP’s, potential to develop modelling skills
- Freight Forwarding experience (ideal but not essential)
Sound like the role for you? Then we would love to hear from you!
Click Apply Now and one of the team will in touch to discuss the Sales Financial Analyst work we have that suits you in Feltham, Middlesex.
Don’t forget to speak to your consultant about our “Recommend a Friend” referral scheme and find out how you could earn up to £250 per recommendation.
Job Number: 920111
Job Role: Sales Financial Analyst
Location: Feltham, Middlesex
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Sales Finance Analyst job in Feltham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally