Registered Nurse up to £43,600 per annum Glowing Reviews 5/5 CQC
- Location: Wirral, Merseyside
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: Palliative, Huntington’s and Parkinson’s care (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: up to £17.50ph £43,600 per annum based on 48 hours negotiable depending on experience + enhancements & Paid breaks
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts /Night shifts or Mixed are available depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We are one of the UK’s leading private healthcare companies located in over 150 locations across the UK, it is our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse to develop their nursing career at our home located in Wirral, Merseyside.
We offer fantastic support and development for every employee to help you develop your skills to their full potential.
Our Home deliver high-quality care in a respectful and professional manner. The home provides a full range of care for older people including residential dementia care. Palliative, Huntington’s and Parkinson’s care are also available for short- or long-term needs, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RGN or RNLD to come and join our friendly team.
The manager is very proud of their 5/5 CQC & glowing reviews and rated 9.8 out of 10 on carehome.co.uk.
Review: The staff couldn’t be more friendly or do more for my friend. They are unfailingly friendly, welcoming and professional in their dealing with me and my friend.
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to danielle.barrettappointgroup.co.uk you can also text me on 07537 416319 its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that fist step and contact me, lets have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.