Registered Nurse- Beautiful Home
- Location: Westbury, Wiltshire
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Service: Nursing care and physical disabilities
- Salary: £17.75 to £18.25 per hour
- Top Benefits: DBS check, and PIN paid
- Hours: Full time or Part time (11, 22, 33 ,44 -hour contracts)
- Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference all shifts are 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN & DBS check paid by us
*5/5 CQC rating
*Why don’t you come and be apart of our Kind care team?
Further information on the Care home:
Our Care home is located in the bustling town of Westbury in Wiltshire, we are a friendly purpose-built care home, offering residential and nursing care, as well as care for younger adults with physical disabilities, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RGN or RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities
We are offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards
There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Full Nurse benefits package:
- Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Registered Nurse we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
How to Apply If you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Danielle Barrett (Care home team manager) on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to danielle.barrettappointgroup.co.uk
Appoint Group will support you from application stage through to getting your start date. We support nurses through interview, offer stage, on-boarding, start dates and beyond. We will make sure you feel informed, supported at all stages.
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can – I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 its free – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it’s from you.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Registered Nurse job in Westbury, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally