Our client looking for the next generation of sales talent to support their fast-growing green renewables team. Working specifically for their Greenarc Energy business and based at the Piece Mill in central Halifax the role would start in early September.
The scheme will run for 18 months and you should be at A-level or Level 3 standard.
What they offer
- A competitive basic salary
- Commission plan
- Potential share options after 12 months
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Fully funded, world-class training both internally and externally
- Team socials and events in a friendly, inclusive environment
- Pension contributions
Combining on the job training, with regular structured training from an external professional sales training company, this will lead to a formal qualification and an accelerate path to a career in sales.
You will be, or have, completed your A-Levels or a degree course, and have the ambition and confidence to join one of the UK’s fastest growing, privately owned companies.
They are part of a larger Group, based across West Yorkshire and Lancashire, recognised for its leading-edge use of technology and investments in Sales and Marketing.
The Group is investing heavily, creating one of the largest renewables companies in the UK, assisting both commercial and domestic customers on their journey, from oil-based heating to solar, EV’s, heat pumps, batteries, in addition to new technologies and AI monitoring.
Sales Apprenticeship Duties:
- Develop a full understanding of renewables for both domestic and commercial customers.
- Prospect a current base of clients via calls, emails and social channels to help educate new customers.
- Gain a full understanding of the sales cycle
- Assist other parts of the Group with wider sales campaigns.
- Work with technical support staff, delivery, and project managers to ensure our customers receive the best possible solution and service.
Sales Apprenticeship Requirements:
Previous experience isn’t important. They like friendly, enthusiastic people who can show them these qualities:
- A positive and ambitious attitude
- Reliability & honesty
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Willingness to work hard and also have some fun
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
If you think that you are suitable for this Sales Apprenticeship role, please apply now!
Sales Apprenticeship, Sales, Telesales, Apprentice, Apprenticeship, Commission.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Sales Apprenticeship job in Halifax, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally