Administrator (Pensions Department),
Work from home, office 1 day per week
Temporary contract until 30th June 2023 – Could be extended
£9.99ph increasing to £10.25ph after 12 weeks
Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.30pm
37 hours per week
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouthcitycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client Dorset Council is seeking an Administrator (Pensions Department) to join them on a temporary basis. The contract is until 30th June 2022 but they often are extended or you can apply for permanent roles once in place.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the LGPS scheme legislations relating to pay, contributions and absence
- Accurate calculation of final pay and CARE Scheme pay in accordance with LGPS legislation
- Preparation of Detail of Termination forms for all leavers of Dorset Council
- Completion of estimate request and pre-retirement forms for the council and other employers who use the DC payroll system
- Provide retirement estimates for Teachers Premature Retirement
- Calculation and adjustment of DC Injury cases
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of queries advising employees, managers and external customers of the outcome
- Process applications for the payment of Additional Pension Contributions
- Initiate ill-health Tier 3 reviews and liaise with DC Occupational Health Section
- Ensure accurate provision of information to the Fund Actuary for DC Academy conversions
- Correction of errors from the interface process
- Provide Teacher’s Premature retirement estimates
- Check work produced by other Employer Team Officer
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
- Evidence of previous experience in a similar role must be shown within CV.
- Experience within an office environment,
- Good working Knowledge of IT Systems – Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills – Via tele, email and word processing
Candidates must hold:
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Administrator (Pensions Department)