Registered Nurse Excellent Salary/Benefits and 5/5 CQC registered home
- Location: Ledbury, Herefordshire
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Care Categories: General healthcare in older Adults and Younger adults (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: £18.50ph – £34,600 per annum based on 36 hours +Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts /Night shifts or Mixed are available depending on your preference 7/7 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We are one of the UK’s leading private healthcare companies with over 65 locations across the UK, we deliver a wide spectrum of care ranging from elderly residential and dementia to complex care specialities such as Mental Health, Acquired Brain Injuries and Learning Disabilities.
At the heart of our company are our nurses, we offer excellent career opportunities and provide regular training to help you achieve senior roles.
Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to develop their nursing career at our home located in Ledbury, Herefordshire
Our care Home is a specialist acquired brain injury care centre providing cost-effective quality accommodation for adults aged 18 and over seeking short or long stay services, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
The home manager is very proud of their Good 5/5 CQC report
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers on from many high street/ online retailers
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to danielle.barrettappointgroup.co.uk you can also text me on 07537 416319 its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let’s have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Registered Nurse job in Ledbury, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally