Mass Consultants LTD are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Officer who is looking for their next steps in their career to join the commercial team based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
You will have the rare opportunity to build customer relationships (both internally and externally), continue to develop your Commercial experience, supporting a variety of bids and proposals for key programmes, products and customers and contribute to new and existing contracts.
How your experience will be utilised
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements, including NDAs, MoUs, Teaming Agreements, Software Licence Agreements, etc.
- Supporting Business Development and Bid Management functions during the pursuit, preparation and submission of bids and proposals
- Supporting project teams during delivery phase of contracts, monitoring performance, commercial obligations and commercial risk
- Support Senior Commercial Manager during preparation, negotiation and signature of complex commercial agreements
- Attend customer / supplier meetings
- Understanding of export control legislation and guide/advise on all aspects relating to export requirements of the business, applying for all relevant export licences / documentation when required
The invaluable experience you’ll bring, to help us achieve more
We’re expecting that you’ve done this role before, so you’ll know how to do it whilst spinning multiple plates:
- Experience in a commercial / contract management capacity
- Proven experience of negotiating, managing and changing contracts
- Proven capability in forming and maintaining beneficial partnerships
- Understanding of basic business finance, profit and loss, margin and mark up, escalation, foreign exchange
- You must be eligible to work and live in the UK
- Due to the nature of the projects you’ll be working on, you must be willing to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government SC security clearance
Who are MASS?
We help our customers realise the value of their data. We’re an ambitious technology company with a strong history in defence and we specialise in working in secure environments (hence the Security requirements!).
MASS are an equal opportunities employer; we know that our people are smart, skilled and motivated and in return we provide a friendly workplace where everyone is valued and has the chance to make an impact.
Travel is expected, therefore a driving licence is essential
Competitive salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum
Click to Apply to see how working for MASS could work for you!