Qualifications Development Manager
We are currently looking for a Qualifications Development Manager to join our busy team!
Are you looking for an interesting job where you can use your interpersonal, analytical and project management skills?
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Location: Based in the City of London and remotely
Salary: £27,000pa to £30,000pa, depending on experience
Qualifications Development Manager Duties:
- Assisting the Senior Qualifications Portfolio Manager with the design and development of computer based and narrative examinations and other assessments.
- Liaising with stakeholders and examiners, ensuring exams, assessments, and associated learning resources are produced in accordance with the syllabus, test criteria and deadlines.
- Assisting with the monitoring of the performance of our existing portfolio of qualifications and assessments and preparing the case for retention or withdrawal.
Qualifications Development Manager Requirements:
- Strong planning, organisation, and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise your own workload, take ownership, and work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills: you will be liaising with industry specialists and engaging with colleagues of all levels
- Excellent grammar, spelling, drafting, writing and proof-reading ability
- Strong IT skills – word, excel, and familiarity with databases and experience of working with one or more reporting tools
- Analytical skills – the ability to review documentation and statistics to solve problems and recognise trends in performance of assessments
- Attention to detail and able to work to deadlines
- A degree or equivalent level of education.
- Years of relevant experience required.
Qualifications Development Manager Benefits:
- 7½% company pension contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange
- Life insurance and income protection insurance
- A sports club allowance
- 26 days leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas)
- A travel allowance after passing probation and option to split your working week between working from home and in the London office
- After one year’s service, pro rata private medical insurance cover, and annual travel insurance cover
About the Company:
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment is the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth, and financial planning professionals. Formed in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners, we have a global community, which aims to promote high standards of competence and integrity to more than 40,000 members in 116 countries. We are also the main examining body for the sector, offering our internationally recognised exams globally.
Its purpose is “To champion lifelong learning and integrity, raising individual standards of knowledge, skills and behaviour globally to enhance public trust and confidence in financial services.’
We value the contribution that employees with different views and experience bring to the Institute and are committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity. We hope to receive applications from a wide range of talented people irrespective of their race, religion or belief, gender, age, gender identity, neurodiversity, disability, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, political belief, social class, relationship status or caring responsibilities.
If you feel you are suitable for the Qualifications Development Manager role then please, apply now!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Qualifications Development Manager job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally