Registered Nurse Care home – Beautiful care home!!!
- Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: General care (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: £16.74ph + Paid Breaks + £2,000 Joining Bonus
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts /Night shifts or Mixed are available depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*£2,000 Joining Bonus
*We are proud to be rated 9.4 out of 10 on carehome.co.uk & have a 5/5 CQC rating
More information on the company and care home:
We are currently looking for a passionate Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to join our beautiful Care home located in Felixstowe, Suffolk. Our peaceful and tranquil home offers the highest levels of general care to all residents.
This is a great opportunity to bring your skills as a nurse to our home and let us help develop on those skills with scope for progression.
All of our staff are trained to the highest standards and chosen not only for their skills, but also for their warmth, friendliness and caring attitude. Staff are available constantly and provide professional care that respects the rights and dignity of the individual.
So, if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RGN or RNLD come and join our friendly team at our Care home. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- Excellent induction and training programmes
- Up to £2k welcome bonus
- Paid NMC revalidation*
- Workplace pension
- Support with continuous professional development
- Uniforms provided
- DBS Check
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role in a care home, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to danielle.barrettappointgroup.co.uk you can also text me on 07537 416319 its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let’s have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.