Clinical Deputy Manager – Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: New Malden, Surrey
- Position: Clinical Deputy Manager
- Care Categories: nursing and dementia care are offered
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: up to £46,500 per annum
- Hours: 40 hours per week – 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday however some out of hours working and on call will be required
- Shifts: Days shifts
- Contract type: Permanent
* Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in con-trol of when you access your earnings*
Care Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in New Malden, Surrey. Our care home delivers nursing and dementia care are offered. The home offers a space for people to rest, relax and recover with short stays too
Role: As the Clinical Deputy Manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
Employee Clinical Deputy Manger Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 18 months’ service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions
- Free flu vaccine
- *Only available to permanent employees where Health Roster is used.
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm – I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to danielle.barrettappointgroup.co.uk
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Nurse Manager – Office Hours job in New Malden, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally