FedEx Express EU
Job Requisition Number:
Sholto Crescent, Righead Industrial Estate
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Scheduled weekly Hours:
FXE-EU: Fleet Management Administrator (ID)
Hours: 20 per week.
Shift: 09:00 – 13:00, Monday – Friday.
Our Engineering division based within the Vehicle Maintenance Unit requires a self-motivated and highly organised individual to join the team as a Fleet Management Administrator to support the department and ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to.
This varied role will see the successful applicant undertake administrative tasks within a number of functions including:
- Control, process, input and file of all vehicle job cards and repair documentation
- Maintaining records of all parts/stock movements within the Fleet Management System
- Costing and processing third party revenue using the secondary invoicing system utilising customer quotations
- Reviewing content of repair documents ensuring invoicing is correct
- Raising and recording Local Purchase Orders (LPO), ensuring all are authorised and filed correctly
- Recording of all LPOs, purchase invoices and credit notes into a computerised invoice register
- Regular audits to ensure all invoices are received and accurate
- Processing of purchase invoices for payment ensuring any adjustments are recorded accurately and invoice queries kept to a minimum
- Resolving purchase invoice queries within designated timeframes
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by Management
- Support for clerical and administration for the team in absence of colleagues
The successful applicant will be PC literate including experience of using Microsoft Excel, be able to communicate effectively at all levels and be able to demonstrate excellent customer services skills.
Full training will be given along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
We also offer excellent career opportunities for those who are keen to progress in a supportive “can do” and rapidly expanding environment.
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.