Care Coordinator – Doncaster
Salary: £20,395 per annum plus EXTRA EARNINGS FOR ON CALL You will be required to work on call (1 week in 3) and will be rewarded with a £300 payment for every on call week ! This will give you on average an extra £6,000 per annum in addition to your basic salary !
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Coordinator to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business.
The role of the Care Coordinator is to support the delivery of the highest quality care support services by line managing care workers including some field base work carrying out a range of functions in the field, including the assessment and review of individual services and the practical supervision, instruction and support of care workers. Due to the field based elements of the role you must be a driver with your own vehicle and be prepared to work on a rota basis between the hours of 7:00am and 10:00pm.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on managing your rota’s to an impeccable standard, take pride in building relationships with your care workers to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you
This is a great chance to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting business’s within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care.
- Line manage and supervise Care Workers and other designated Juniors
- Organise and coordinate weekly, rotas and Care Services
- Ensure that the care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned taking into account travel time and routes
- Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels
- Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker
- Liaise as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g. social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centred packages of care
- Dealing with queries from clients and families in a calm and professional manner.
- Carry out on-call coordinating and response duties outside normal office hours as agreed.
- Experience of delivering and managing care support services.
- Understanding of principles of good care.
- Able to prioritise, particularly under pressure.
- Great IT skills including email and Microsoft office.
- Flexible; willing and able to work outside normal hours wen requested.
This is a full time permanent role, with additional earning potential.
A fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential with a fully supportive Branch Manager. Free car parking on site for all staff. Continuous training and support will be provided.
Human Support Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer and part of the City and County Healthcare Group
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Care Coordinator – Doncaster job in Doncaster, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally