Registered Nurse Nursing Home Paid breaks 5/5 CQC
- Location: Tooting, London
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: General Nursing and Dementia (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: £20.00 per hour & Paid breaks
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts /Night shifts or Mixed are available depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We are a registered charity, dedicated to improving the quality of life for older people through our care homes, close care facilities and social clubs across the South of England. Our staff are at the heart of our success. We employ over 700 staff throughout our care homes Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse to develop their nursing career at our home located in Tooting, London
We offer fantastic support and development for every employee to help you develop your skills to their full potential.
Our Nursing home comprises a purpose-built 56 bed nursing home caring for physically frail older people, including a 16 bed wing for mentally frail residents and 16 rehabilitation beds for individuals recently discharged from hospital, and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RGN or RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
The home manager is very proud of their 5/5 CQC report
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Paid breaks
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- workplace pension
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- free meals on duty
- free uniform
- Employee Assistance Programme and a commitment to further training and development
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role in a Nursing home, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to danielle.barrettappointgroup.co.uk you can also text me on 07537 416319 its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let’s have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Registered Nurse job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally