Do you enjoy helping people no matter how big or small? Do you go the extra mile to make people feel valued and respected? Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis?
If so, I am looking to recruit you as a Support Worker based in and around Wallasey, Birkenhead and Heswall.
You will be supporting individuals with a range of complex needs from Autism, Learning Disabilities, Acquired brain injuries and Mental Health needs.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- Provide a safe environment for individuals to live, grow and flourish
- Encourage individuals to lead an independent life as much as possible
- Assist in planning and facilitating daily activities and encourage inclusion within the community
- Support, encourage and prompt individuals to take medication following person centred plans and protocols
- Be able to report and record accurately
What’s in it for you?
- Paid training
- Fully funded DBS
- High Street vouchers
- Career progression
- Job security
- and many more…
Experience not necessary, all we ask is that you are flexible, kind, caring and compassionate.
Days, Nights, Weekends and bank -shifts to be discussed.
Full time, part time and bank shifts available
£9.90 per hour. Days and Nights available
Click to apply
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Support Worker job in Wallasey, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally