Are you hungry for your next sales opportunity?
Do you want to work as part of and run a sales team to put your stamp on a fast-growing company?
If so, please read on!
Our client is looking for a Field Sales Manager to come in and hit the ground running to help turn us into a powerhouse in the food delivery market.
You will manage all sales operations, including team management, restaurant acquisition, retention, and reactivation and establish long-term business relationships with restaurants by growing and improving restaurant performance, continuous optimization, and increase retention for the company.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 (inclusive of all incentives and car/fuel allowances)
Field Sales Manager Duties:
- Execute weekly, monthly, and yearly plans to acquire and on-board local restaurants, to expand consumer choice
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with all restaurant partners
- Regularly analyse and provide recommendations towards growth in existing projects and identify new clients, based on revenue/GMV, potential, and reach
- Lead and mentor on-ground Sales and Support teams
- Oversee contract negotiation activities and close agreements with minimum lead time to maximize growth
- Review, resolve, and manage all existing and potential Sales operational issues, including on ground sales and marketing activities
- Support cross functional teams in delivering the strategy by facilitating communication of lessons learned, resolving urgent issues, lining up appropriate group level support, and deploying processes and tools
- Regular reporting of daily and weekly activities and taking full ownership of the sales funnel
- Execute on-ground sales promotions and other marketing activities as directed by the Operations and Marketing teams
- Identify local events and activation opportunities to drive consumer awareness and demand
- Any other work as required by the Operations and Marketing teams
Field Sales Manager Requirements:
- Where this is a field based role you will need a full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle
- Proven work experience in business development, sales, or a relevant role (preferably in food/SaaS industry), with at least 3-5 years of field sales operations and team management experience
- Strong knowledge of B2B sales
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- An optimistic, flexible and self-motivated person who is result-oriented, structured, and takes responsibility for his/her work
- Ability to work independently and be assertive
- Strong skills in stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Full, Valid UK / EU Driving License and willing to travel more than 75% of the time within the region.
If you think that you are suitable for this Field Sales Manager role, please apply now!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Field Sales Manager job in Birmingham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally