Akari Care is a trusted provider of personalised nursing and residential care within local communities across England and Wales.
Are you already an experienced Senior Care Assistant or a Care Assistant looking to take the next step within your career? If so, we are looking for exactly the right type of people to be part of our supportive and inclusive community within our homes.
Working alongside the care assistants, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality levels of care to our residents. This includes observing, reviewing, and finalising care planning needs, assisting, and coming up with ideas for social activities and supporting the training and supervision of junior and new colleagues in an Akari value driven way.
We look to our trusted care teams to create an environment where the atmosphere feels like our residents’ personal home, for them and their respective visiting family members, which suits all of their individual needs.
Whether you are an experienced carer or are starting a career in care, we are looking for colleagues who can make a difference for our residents within Akari Care. In case you hadn’t guessed, our values are:
If you share our values then we would love to hear from you.
· A caring nature to give everyone a personal approach,
· Good communication and relationship building skills,
· Flexible and adaptable to changes at short notice,
· Warm, approachable, and engaging persona,
· Respect everyone, treating others as you would expect to be treated.
What’s in it for you:
· A competitive salary starting at £10.50 per hour up to £11.00 per hour (Depending on Qualification)
· Pension contribution of 3%,
· Recognition schemes and rewarding referral schemes,
· Uniform provided and DBS check costs paid,
· 28 days annual leave (based on full-time hours, including Bank Holidays),
· Fully funded training and development,
· Support with personal development plans,
· An engaging community environment where everyone is respected and included.