Are you an experienced Tenancy Support Worker? Are you looking for a new challenge within the ever-growing Social Housing Sector? We are actively seeking passionate and motivated individuals to join us that have experience of supporting people who are experiencing difficulties with their tenancies.
You will be responsible and accountable for providing advice, support, motivation, crisis intervention and future planning, appropriate to the expressed needs of service users with the aim of ensuring that every client goes on to live independently.
- Tenancy Support Worker
- Location: Caerphilly
- Hours: Full-time Temporary hours available (37.5 hours per week)
- Salary: £11.77 -£12.89 inclusive of holiday pay
You will be required to undertake assessments and casework with clients seeking support or resettlement by developing positive working relationships with clients in order to facilitate the best possible outcomes and to address issues of social isolation and exclusion.
Experience as a tenancy support worker and knowledge of current welfare and housing benefits will be an advantage as a key element to the role will be to assist clients with their finances and grant claims, liaising with appropriate agencies where necessary.
Although working from home may be an option, due to the nature of the support, it is essential that you are able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training.
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
Due to expansion, Vetro Housing has a number of exciting vacancies similar to the tenancy support worker role, so if you are looking for a new opportunity within housing related support then we want to hear from you!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an
employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro
is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Tenancy Support Worker job in Caerphilly, Wales, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally