New Minds is vibrant and progressive consultancy delivering specialist people and talent solutions, including a recruitment managed service, to management consultancies in the UK. Our supportive (and growing!) team all have experience of working in the management consultancy sector, which enhances our ability to support our clients with their people strategy, including recruitment, retention and growth planning for the future.
We work as an embedded partner for our clients, often operating under their brand as an extension of their team. The expertise we bring enables them to hire the right talent, whilst helping them improve everything from recruitment process redesign and EVP development to diversity and employer brand.
As a business, our core values are humanity, innovation, collaboration and transparency and this is evidenced by our collaborative working style, both as a team and with our clients. We all have our personal goals linked to our objectives and we make plenty of time for wellbeing, fun and sharing so that everyone’s voice is heard.
If you are looking for a role that combines in-house recruitment with the variety that comes from working as an integrated advisor to some of the consulting sector’s most exciting emerging businesses, then we might be the right company for you. With clear growth plans for the next five years, we have already built a strong client base in the consulting sector. This is an exciting time to join, with the opportunity to lead interesting and varied client projects and to play a key role in the future development of New Minds.
We are now seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist on a permanent basis to support the delivery of our managed recruitment service. We are able to consider candidates seeking to work either full-time, part time or flexi-time.
About the role
- Hands-on delivery of client recruitment projects, from role definition through to offer stage, including all aspects of the sourcing and selection process. You will be recruiting experienced management consultants at all levels as well as operational (HR, marketing, finance professional) specialists.
- Candidate research and sourcing, supporting our Managing Consultants and Directors on the execution of senior/board-level hiring projects.
- Supporting on the delivery of recruitment and talent advisory services to clients. This might include projects such as: recruitment diagnostics, EVP development, salary benchmarking, recruitment process redesign, interviewer training, organisation design or retention/talent development work.
- Supporting the leadership team in the business development process by attending meetings with potential clients
- Building knowledge of the management consultancy sector on an ongoing basis, establishing a reputation as a specialist in the market.
We are looking for a recruiter with 3-4 years’ proven track record of hiring into senior, professional roles. We would welcome applicants from in-house, RPO or agency recruiters in this space.
In addition, we will ask you to demonstrate:
- A passion for candidate and client experience, with strong interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in building effective relationships
- Experience of both telephone and video interviewing.
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple concurrent projects, with a high degree of professionalism and strong attention to detail.
- A collaborative approach and also the ability to work independently when required.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, with the ability to craft an EVP on behalf of our clients and to write compelling reports. PowerPoint skills would be a distinct advantage.
- A growth mindset approach to learning and development.
We offer a highly collaborative team environment in which you will benefit from the opportunity to work with fantastic clients and learn from experienced expert consultants in this space. We value work/life balance and our culture is one of transparency, humanity and creative thinking.
The role will be based from home initially. The successful candidate must also be able to visit clients (predominantly central London) when required.
CANDIDATES MUST HOLD THE CURRENT AND ONGOING RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK