We are looking for a Food Runner to join the team as part of Caprice Holdings.
Tucked behind Grosvenor Square sits the fanciful 34 Mayfair where the lavish menu is as lovely as the art-deco inspired interiors. Considered the hidden gem of Mayfair with its elegant terrace, the restaurant has been delighting diners since 2011. Open all day, the restaurants offers lovingly prepared dishes for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, ensuring there is a menu with variety to suit all tastes and occasions.
Working as a Food Runner within our Restaurants will give you exposure to a busy, high volume dining operation.
Our Runner enjoy these benefits:
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- Paid overtime
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group, with a rich history and long-standing reputation in the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across in London and now internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths & hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the group.
Apply today and join us as a Runner.
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.