Children’s Deputy Home ManagerWarrington
- Children’s Home Deputy Manager
- Large Victorian property with four lounge areas and two external gardens.
- Supporting up to 6 children and young people
- OFSTED regulated home, currently rated GOOD
- Supporting children and young people with learning disabilities and autism
- Working alongside the registered manager to ensure the safe and effective running of the children’s home, ensuring the home is compliant with OFSTED and implements company policies and procedures
- Deputise as the manager in their absence, liaising with the HR team to ensure the safe and effective management of the staff team, whilst also assisting with recruitment and staff development
- The home is based in Grappenhall, Warrington
- Made up of an hourly rate of £13.78, + £50 per sleep
- Full-time, permanent contract, 42.5 hours a week
- Working 3 days and 1 sleep in a week
- 7:45am – 10pm shifts
- Working within a large, friendly, and supportive team
- All meals provided when on shift
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Simply Health cashback scheme (includes dental/optical/physiotherapy/health and wellbeing support)
- Level 3 in children and young people
- Deputy, Team Leader or Senior experience within children’s residential care homes
- Ideally drivers
If this position sounds of interest, please click “Apply”. One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.