Robert Half are recruiting for a Payroll Specialist on an interim basis for a leading Swindon based organisation.
This role is to start as soon as possible and offers hybrid working.
- Processing and Payment of Weekly and Monthly Payroll
- Ensuring compliance are maintained for payments per Contract, SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, Notice & Redundancy Pay, Holiday, Employment Allowance, SER, Apprenticeship Levy, Nic category Check and NMW/NLW Wage, Salary Sacrifice, Child care Vouchers , P46 Car, P46 ,
- Full end to end Payroll processing,
- Pensions compliance (Notification, AE ,Opt in & out), portal data management and payments processed accordingly for the clients after reconciliation.
- Deal with external queries from appropriate bodies including HMRC, Office of National Statistics, DWP (Earnings query)
- Provide reconciliation reports of payroll and Payroll Control Accounts in Accounting software, Pass and Provide Payroll journal entries with desired costing into the Accounting systems, Head Count and movement Analysis.
- P11d and P11db
- HMRC Client representation for all payroll queries, HMRC Minimum Wage checks and other compliance Reporting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Payroll Administrator job in Swindon, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally