AV Support Engineer
- Can navigate Audio Visual technologies, enjoys keeping up to date with the latest trends in the industry and has a passion for cutting edge technologies within the space.
- Have experience in operating AV on events is desirable with hands on experience of Digital Audio Mixing desks, wireless microphones, video (ptz cameras and control, seamless video switching and video capture) and lighting.
- Knowledge and/or passed experience of working on virtual and hybrid events. Live streaming experience is a bonus as well as an understanding of protocols such as NDI, SRT, RTMP, DASH and HLS.
- Must know Microsoft Teams Meetings and Teams Live Events, Zoom Meetings and Webinar and have a solid understanding of other Video Conferencing solutions available on the market.
- A desire to learn, constantly educate and progress. To be proactive towards acquiring certifications.
- Dante Level 2 certification
- Desirable – An overall understanding of IP networking (DHCP, IP, SubNet, vLANs, VPNs and OSI)
- Knowledge of Extron, Crestron, Poly and Logi technologies.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Premier. Video Codecs and video playback systems (QLAB, ProPresent or similiar)
- A willingness to learn and get involved in projects at short notice. To be proactive and reactive when required. To take the lead on supports when asked and to work as part of a small team providing excellent service to the business.
- Able to balance tasks and have great communication skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and other O365 suite applications.
About dentsu international
Part of dentsu, dentsu international headquartered in London operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists. We help clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative. www.dentsu.com
Working with us
Joining dentsu international, you’ll join a team of 48,000 people. It’sanopportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.
Inclusion and Diversity
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.