Are you looking for a more stimulating role in Data Protection & Risk Management? Do you enjoy being at the heart of all activities relating to Risk Management? Do you want to work for a business that will continue to invest in your personal development and growth?
If so, get in touch today! Hooray just might have the perfect role for you!
We are recruiting on behalf of a market leading business with a global footprint and international client base. On offer is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Governance & Protection Manager to join this international award-winning business in a full time permanent capacity. As the Data Governance & Risk Manager, you will lead and be responsible for all Data Protection, Security Risk Management, and Global Information Governance (GDPR & CCPA) programmes. You will enter an innovative business with a stellar reputation, consistently at the forefront of technological advances and industry developments. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary and:
- Innovative and inclusive environment
- Flexible working
- Good work/life balance
- Life & critical illness cover
- Retail discounts and freebies
- Wellness allowance
- Free fruit, soft drinks, tea, and coffee
- Drive GDPR and data protection laws/regulations compliance globally.
- Ensure internal compliance with information governance and record retention policies.
- Conduct Data Processing / Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Develop and maintain data protection policies, guidance, training, and awareness plans in line with the most recent data protection laws and regulations.
- Facilitate all DSAR and internal data access request in line with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that GDPR policy and procedure documents are kept up to date at all times.
- Develop and manage the company Security Risk Management program.
- Design, develop, and impliment NIST based cyber risk assessments practices and strategy.
- Collaborate with various business functions to identify, measure, monitor, and report on security risks.
- Maintain the security risk register and drive continuous improvementin tooling and automation.
- One Direct Report.
Your Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a Data Governance & Risk Manager with a good track record in highly regulated industries. You should be able to demonstrate:
- Deep knowledge of privacy concepts, standards, laws, and regulations including GDPR.
- Practical experience leading a large-scale privacy program.
- Ability to understand, lead, and impliment cyber security risk frameworks.
- Good track record of project management and process development.
- The ability to determine and set the strategic direction of the data protection and risk management functions.
- Confident communicate at executive level and able to collaborate and influence key decision makers.
- Strong technical ability to understand and utilise various data privacy tools such as One Trust.
- Strong understanding of industry standards e.g., ISO, NIST.
- Experience in a financial services or SAAS environment is desireable but not essential.
Please apply by providing a recent and relevant CV in relation to this role. Examples of work are not required at this stage. We promise to respond to all applications
*Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
*Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry’s leading professional body.
*DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C’s APPLY! ?
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Data Governance & Risk Manager (Remote) job in Cheltenham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally