Premium Pub + Bonus + 70% off meals + Benefits + 5 days working – Career pathway….
Dynamic professional looking to further your career?
Hall & Woodhouse is the Dorset based brewer that owns over 190 high end pub restaurants and inns throughout the South of England. Founded in 1777 we are a family owned company that blends the best traditional values with a progressive and inclusive approach to business.
We are recruiting a General Manager to work with the additional support of a Business Development Manager to lead our fabulous team in an amazing pub business.
Great Location – Edge of Town
Located just outside the town of Horsham or the edge of rolling Sussex countryside, the Hornbrook joined the Hall & Woodhouse family in 2001 when the company acquired Horsham brewer King & Barnes. A great example of a classic traditional English pub with a large garden which makes the pub glorious in the summer and during the darker, colder winter months the cosy interior with roaring log fires, flagstone floors and oak beams, really comes into its own.
Your rewards as a GM with Hall & Woodhouse:
- Up to £44K salary, based on your level of development in the role + bonus
- A full package of lifestyle benefits, covering pension, health, discounts and more!
- Lead an awesome hospitality business
- All of the support needed to succeed
Be part of something very special:
- Hall & Woodhouse has over 244 years of history in private family ownership
- A fantastic program of new builds, openings and refurbishments together with iconic locations make our pubs exceptional in every way
- A supportive culture that values every individual and strives to maintain an optimum work life balance
- Pay and benefits that recognize, encourage and reward talent and commitment
Apply you are:
- Able to lead and inspire a team in a high pressure complex operation
- Knowledgeable about quality food and drink with an eye for detail
- A strategic thinker with a proven record of business development within a branded context
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good judgement and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to work closely with a BDM in developing the business and its team to their full potential
- Driven to develop and maintain a perfect guest focus
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
If you have what it takes to lead this premium hospitality business, and ideally a good knowledge of the local hospitality landscape, apply today.