- Job Type/Function:
- Contract Type:
Full time – Permanent
- Total number of weekly/annual hours:
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: OMS Clerk / Planning Analyst
Shift Pattern/Start Time: Day time only ( 06:00-18:00) 4 on 4 off
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time) 48 hours
Are you looking for your next career move?
Are you passionate about logistics and doing the best to your ability?
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do, are you? We have an outstanding fleet at our disposal whereby we deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We even deliver people through the patient transport network! We are without doubt the Global Leaders in Supply Chain Management and 3rd party logistics, and that makes us an essential part of everyday life! Sound good? Why not read on to find out how to join us?
What does this job involve?
- Responsible for accurately reporting Shift Status information on a 2 hourly basis
- Ensure the Warehouse and Co-Pack Operation is resourced sufficiently to achieve volume throughputs and is in line with the operational budget.
- Co-ordinate activities for the Site Resource Planning Manager in terms of planning Performance Reviews, 121 meetings.
- To monitor and validate the quality of the information received from the Resource Planning Model and challenge accordingly
- Ensure accuracy of resource against volume throughputs
We are looking for people who:
- Strong administrative background
- Ability to produce statistical data and analyse report
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to follow work procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
Why choose us?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Strong career stability, friendly inclusive teams and potential to grow with the business
- Desirable equipment available
What can we offer you in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE.
What will you need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure all of our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure the workplace is free from discrimination and not only employees but also potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile within the organisation.