Thirsty for success? Sales Executive required calling into the grocery retail sector, increasing sales of market leading soft drinks brands from Lucozade Ribena Suntory. £24,500 per annum + 10% bonus + company car, tablet and mobile.
Ideal location: Stockport, United Kingdom, SK10
Territory covering: Crewe, Stockport, Manchester, Oldham, Warrington, and surrounding areas
What will you be doing?
Working as a Sales Executive you would be calling into Grocery multiples in your territory, working on behalf of one of the top 10 brands in the UK. Whilst this is a sales job, all the stores will already stock some of our products, so your role will be to use your persuasive skills so that they expand the range and introduce new lines in store. You will build great relationships with key store decision makers and will leverage this to ensure the Lucozade Ribena Suntory products and promotions are given prominent and maximum space in store, both on shelf and in chillers.
To help you achieve your sales targets you will be given great sales and product training and will be able to use the company tablet and store data to spot any gaps and ensure stock is always available. You will also gather vital knowledge of the competitor market and promotions and will share this information with the business to help us plan our future campaigns and use it yourself to make tailored business plans for each store that will really help them increase their profits
Your territory will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team who work together to really achieve result and have the support and guidance of your field manager.
You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if
* You are looking to start your sales career or have experience of working in the grocery retail sector and would love to represent such iconic brands
* You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client
* If you enjoy succeeding, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity
* You have excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Want to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to challenge yourself and be the best you can be
* A full UK driving licence is essential
We welcome applications from people with customer facing experience, graduates, FMCG retail professionals, or anyone with the right attitude who is keen to develop a career within sales.
Why work for us?
* £24,500 per annum plus an annual bonus of up to 10%
* Company car, tablet and mobile phone
* Paid holiday entitlement and company pension scheme
CPM will also offer you unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field managers to be your very best. In addition there are fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to progress your career both within CPM and LRS direct.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.