Come and join our team based at DHL Primark, Thrapston, NN14 4QT as a Warehouse Operative
Full Training Provided – No experience necessary – Starts ASAP
Shift and Pay Information for Warehouse Operative:
Monday to Friday for a period of two weeks and working Saturday every third week with a day off in the middle of the week (Saturday operating 6-2 on AM, and 9-5 on PM)
- AM Shift – 06.00-14.00 – £11.29 per hour
- PM Shift – 14.00-22.00 – £13.55 per hour
- Night Shift – 22.00-06.00 – £14.68 per hour (Sunday to Thursday)
- Overtime available after 37.5 hours – £16.94 per hour
What you’ll be doing as a Warehouse Operative in Thrapston, NN14 4QT
- Trained to mainly work on the Goods In department where all products will arrive into the warehouse, there you will be required to lift these products onto a conveyor belt, wrapping pallets for storage/racking.
- Full training will be given including manual handling.
- Picking boxed items for retail stores.
- Trained on mechanical LLOP trucks and voice pick via voice headsets.
- Picking boxes ready for despatch.
- At induction it is mandatory to pass a drug and alcohol test. You must have Basic level of English due to voice pick.
- Work as part of a team as well as lone working
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic as a warehouse worker, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in a warehouse environment would be beneficial but not essential as FULL training is provided.
Our client is looking for flexible, punctual, and willing to learn colleagues to join their team.
The site is 9.7 miles drive from Rushden.
What can you expect as a Warehouse Operative in Thrapston, NN14 4QT (Not far from Rushden)
- Ongoing work
- Temporary to Permanent contract
- Free parking
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Dedicated onsite training team
- Great team environment to work within
- Performance reviews and support on a one 2 one basis
- Opportunities for progression
- Access to DHL Wellbeing Benefits for all colleagues from day one. Booklet to be issued upon starting your assignment.
Benefits of working for 24-7 as a Warehouse Operative:
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days accrued annual leave per annum (inclusive of statutory holidays PAYE only)
- Online payslips / portal
- Work wear and uniform provided
- Colleague recognition rewards
- Onsite team
- Recommend a friend bonus
Please click apply to be considered for our Warehouse Operative role within the logistics distribution and supply chain industry:
Call or Text Barbara Sadlisz on 07591 385 492 or email – email@example.com