Lorien Global have partnered up with a Global IT Service Provider and we are actively recruiting Network Technical Specialist, to join our client’s team on an initial 5 -month contract.
- Travel to customer sites will be required (This will be expensed)
- You must have a valid Security Clearance for this role.
- Work 5 days on site in Stevenage.
This role will require you to support the rollout of a sophisticated Technical Refresh project involving take on and management of the Customer’s network infrastructure
- Juniper Qualified
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Previous experience of network design
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes
- Understanding of network security
If you feel this role matches your skillset and you would like to know more information, then please apply now!
If this role is of an interest to you, Please email your CV directly for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age