Project Support Administrator
Temp to perm
Horsham, West Sussex
Must have own transport-
£11.55-£14.00 per hour- Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5pm
We are currently recruiting for a Project Support Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
The Project Support Associate provides administrative support to Project Managers for successful completion and supply maintenance over the life cycle of each project. Project support activities include task completion and issue resolution with internal customer procedures and support systems.
* Liaising with the clients on a daily basis to ensure their needs are met regarding both time lines and regulatory requirements.
* Works with the Client and the internal project management team to finalise project specifications. This may include meetings.
* Assists in setting up and maintaining accurate records for all work undertaken.
* Joint responsibility with the Project Manager for ensuring that all activities come together in a timely manner to meet the customer and study requirements.
* Coordination and communication of all relevant activities, both internal and external to ensure that all services and products are ready as required by the customer.
* Timely provision of reports and other information to customers if applicable.
* Must have the ability to multitask
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Strong IT skills
Experience of working in a regulated environment
Please apply for the role on line.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.